These Free articles on public
speaking from Tom Antion's Public
Speaking Course are a great resource for tips on speaking professionally.
Tom has been a paid professional public speaker and trainer for many years and has
given over 2,300 presentations around the world. He is a very respected
presenter and and is best known
for his humorous style and "Wake 'em Up"
techniques. Don't forget to subscribe to Tom's
free newsletter that is full of public
speaking tips for Free!
Wake 'em Up! Business
Presentations 336 Page Reference Book
- Over 1000 advanced speaking tips and
- Pre-program Questionnaire . . . Adapt
it or use it as is.
- Comprehensive International Section .
. . Don't panic when you face a foreign audience.
- Heirloom Handouts . . . They'll
keep them forever when you use these tips.
- The Latest, Greatest Seating Methods
. . . Easy to use diagrams.
- Professional Level Introductions . . .
Advanced Template. You fill in the blanks.
- Wake 'em Up Openings . . . 4 types of
formula openings so you'll always have a variety.
- Instantly Usable Speaker Material . .
. .Some lines just never get old.
- Attention Gaining Devices . . . You'll
make insomniacs out of the audience members
when you use these 11
- Speaking Formulas . . . Why beat your
head against the wall to develop material. Just fill
- Hard Hitting Closings . . . When you
deliver these, they'll know you were there.
- Material Selection . . . Learn how to
make appropriate choices to suit any audience.
- Tons of Professional Level Delivery
Tips . . . and I mean TONS! More than any other presentation
skills book anywhere. I guarantee it.
- 51 Stage Fright Strategies . . .
Simply pick the mix that calms you down.
- Timing . . . Learn the secrets of
knowing when to pause.
- Humor Placement . . . Where does it
go? When should I use humor? You won't have to
- 5 Genius Techniques . . . Move over
Einstein. You've got the theory of relativity, but
I've got the
- Bombproofing . . . You'll never deliver
a dud after your learn these tricks.
- Saver Lines . . . Learn what to say to
turn a turkey into a swan.
- 100 Pre-planned ad-libs . . . You'll
look like a quick wit when you use these lines.
- Stage Movement . . . Where's the power
on stage. This section tells you.
- Clothing Tips . . . Patterns, solids,
pockets, ties, jewelry . . . a potpouri of handy info.
- 6 Involvement Techniques . . .
Audiences demand it . . . now you have lots of ways to
- Emotional Language . . . Learn how to
pick your words to push their buttons.
- Practice Techniques . . . Fantastic
tricks that make you look smooooooooth . . . and
they take no time
- 34 Ways to Be Funny . . . and only 1
is has anything to do with joketelling.
- Storytelling . . . You will really
learn how to paint pictures in the audiences member's
. . . 27 dos and don'ts tell you how.
- Sources and Organization of Material .
. . Find your stuff fast with these handy tips.
- Audio Visual Equipment . . . How to
get the most out of the old standbys.
- Visual Design including the psychology
of color . . . Kodak helped me on this chapter.
- Completely indexed . . . .I spent 4
days from midnight to 4:00 AM indexing this book
guarantee you can find what you want FAST!
Appendix: This section (by itself) has more
information than is included in many other presentation books.
- Action Plan
- Speaker Resources
- Room Setup Checklists
- Tips for Television & Videotape and Videoconferencing
- Banquet / Luncheon Tips
- Speaking Glossary
- Giant Bibliography
Wake 'em Up! Has 19 Chapters In All and Includes
3 Bonus Chapters
- 1. Technical & Financial Presentations
- 2. Sales Presentations
- 3. Tips for Women Presenters by 12 of the Top Female speakers in
what others have to say about Wake 'em Up!
For Easy and Secure Ordering on line or off line
$24.95 Plus s&h for softcover book Click here
$19.95 for immediately downloadable
E-book Click here
NOTE: This book is included in the both the Wake 'em Up
Video and Wake 'em Up Professional Video Speaking Systems
Free Article Index